ASE Web Advertising Policies
- Deadlines for Submission of Materials: Art work and text content should be received by ASE/ProAccess not less that fourteen days prior to their inclusion in the website.
- Materials and Graphics Format:
Graphics must be supplied to ASE/ProAccess by the advertiser in .JPG, .GIF or .TIF format. We will attempt to scan camera-ready art, if a digital format cannot be provided. However, there may be a nominal additional charge to the advertiser if we incur increased implementation time due to the scanning process.
- Dispositions of Materials: Submitted ad materials are returnable upon written request.
- Special Banner Size and Position:
Positions specified by ASE/ProAccess for banner ad placement within the ASE website are available on a "first come-first served" basis. Advertisers are required to share a page or section with up to two other advertisers and may be moved, at ASE/ ProAccess discretion, to an alternate location. Banner ads format should be limited in file size to 17K.
- Terms: Payment in advance is required of all first-time advertisers and is to be included with signed contract 14 days prior to inclusion in the website. All invoices are payable within 30 days of issue. A finance
charge of 1.5 percent per month will be charged on balances over 30 days. ASE Online advertising rates are not agency commissionable.
- General Conditions: ASE/ProAccess reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for any reason at any time without liability, even though previously acknowledged and accepted. We also reserve the right to place the
word "advertisement" on submitted materials that are, in the opinion of ASE/ProAccess, advertising. ASE/ProAccess liability for any error will not exceed the charge for the advertisement in question.
Cancellations must be received on or before the date of commencement of development (DEVELOPMENT DATE) of ad content for inclusion in the ASE Website. No cancellations or alterations of materials will be accepted after the DEVELOPMENT DATE. ASE/ProAccess reserves the right to repeat the most recent ad materials or to charge for the contracted website space if ad materials or text content changes are not received by the digital format/camera-ready material deadline.
- Non-endorsement: The appearance, reference, or advertisement of any product or service in the ASE Online website shall not be deemed an endorsement of such products or services by ASE. ASE reserves the right to place
a notice on its ASE website informing visitors of its non-endorsement policy.
- No Infringement: Advertisers agree, as a condition of ASE/ProAccess acceptance of an advertisement, that the content of such advertisement will not infringe or violate the copyright, trademark or trade name rights of
any third party, and that the advertiser will indemnify ASE/ProAccess against any such claims or actions brought by a third party.
- Termination: ASE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate an advertisement for any reason without any obligation to the advertiser, except for a refund of a pro-rated portion of the charge paid by the
Copyright and Trademark Notice
The contents of all material available on this Internet site are copyrighted by ASE unless otherwise indicated. Copyright is not claimed as to any part of an original work prepared by a U.S. or state government officer or
employee as part of that person's official duties. All rights are reserved by ASE, and content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior
written permission of ASE or as indicated below.
Visitors of amsocembalmers.org may download pages or other content for their own use, consistent with the mission and purpose of ASE on a single computer. However, no part of such content may otherwise or subsequently be
reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published or transferred, in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of, and with express attribution to ASE. Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law
subject to criminal and civil penalties. The amsocembalmers.org website is the copyrighted property of the American Society of Embalmers.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
The technical information contained herein is provided to ASE by its customers and suppliers. While ASE makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this Internet site, ASE does not endorse, approve or
certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after
an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not
constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by ASE.
ASE (including its employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors
or omission, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights and the violation of
property, privacy or personal rights of others. ASE is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on such information. No guarantees or
warranties, including, but not limited to, any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular use or purpose, are made by ASE with respect to such information.
Download a copy of the Online Advertising Rate Card